Blue Ridge Hot Tub???

I am no expert on hot tubs, but I have never heard of them, and know they are not one of the big names, so my advice is to be ware, there are a lot of fly by night hot tub brands and low quality junk tubs out there.

Looks like its a Jacuzzi line made especially for Lowes in the early 2000s.

It was in decent shape. Skirting needed replaced and the Jets had some rust looking spots on them. 5 person tub. Everything worked. Brand new cover less than a month old. $300. I dont see how I can go wrong. The cover itself is at least $350.

Yep. You can get it on amazon. I used it on my tub and will be using it again this spring. It's essentially a high powered surfactant (detergent) that removes stubborn biolfilms (bacterial crud in the plumbing).

Ahh-Some for Jetted Baths, Hot Tubs Swim Spas - Ahh-Some Water Cleanser for Your Pool, Hut Tub, Jet Bath, Swim Spa and Washing Machine

Amazon.com : Ahh-Some Hot Tub/Jetted Bath Plumbing Jet Cleaner (2 oz) : Bathroom Cleaners : Office Products

It's a bit on the expensive side, but a 2 oz. jar will get you 3-4 deep cleanings. You can check out a thread I put up when I used it: Ahh-some treatment

I will be sure to do this when I get everything up and running. Any advice on how to clean the actual jet itself to get surface stains off? Soak in vinegar maybe? White jets have brownish tan stains on them. Picking up the tub tomorrow so I can't really see exactly what they are. I'm sure just surface stains.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
So I got the tub today. Jets are pretty dirty. How do I remove this to clean it or replace it?

20160405_203458_zpsxxw36nrn.jpg

20160405_203408_zpsecsyjblq.jpg

20160405_203342_zpsrrsafznt.jpg

So after prying and twisting and tugging i finally figured out how to remove the jets. I'm suprised i got them all out without breaking them....they are VERY brittle. I think they will need replaced. Does anybody know of a place I can order these from???

20160407_070525.jpg

I don't know, I haven't replaced jets in a hot tub before or seen any threads here about that. The people at Sunplay are very nice and extremely helpful, I would give them a call and see what they think.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.