Bubbler extension for tanning ledge

Dec 8, 2015
Dallas, TX
In a pool remodel I want to add a tanning ledge with a couple bubblers. But in friends pools, a standard eyeball return has difficulty raising the water much past the surface. Pentair has a Colorcascade bubbler with a rubber nozzle extension that can come as close as you want to the surface.

I don't want the LED lighting, just the nozzle extension for a return in the deck of the tanning ledge. Pentair sells an accessory kit (590048) for Colorcascade with fitting and nozzle extension that they say will fit a standard threaded return, but it is $70-90 online. My pool remodeler says no local distributors have this, so I am on my own trying to find something.

Bubbler nozzle.jpg

An older thread had a similar issue, but the recommended Waterway fitting does not have the nozzle extension that I need.

Bill.

Here are a whole bunch of eyeballs. You might get enough additional velocity to get some bubbler action just by going to a return with a smaller orifice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.