Hello from H-town Texas

As you can tell from my member name, I'm ready to " fill it with dirt".
I've had my pool/spa (regrettably) for 12 years and never intend to have another one.:hammer:

If anything, it will be a "party" hot tub.;)

Anyway, I have a issue (with pool....HA) that has me frustrated and once again I'd just rather FILL IT!!

Posting a new thread in the appropriate forum.

You poor thing :( have a spa and pool that make you want to fill them in-BAD spa and pool! Now send them over to us here at TFP and we will :whip: the into shape!

I will be on the look out for your new thread to see if I can help you out.

Kim

Welcome to TFP. We'll have you regretting your poor attitude towards your innocent pool. :mrgreen:

fill-it-with-dirt LOL We had one guy with the user name of Justfillitin..........he HATED his pool and was were you are now. We worked with him and helped him learn how to take care of his pool the TFP. He has changed his user name to Dontfillitin LOL. He even comes back quite often to help others!

Kim (I will have to find him and get him over here to meet you)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am falling out of my chair here! I WILL be back to check on you. I am at work right now, and was out sick yesterday (played with the pool a little, don't tell on me)....

First off, here was my opening thread.... My user name says it all!!

Second.... What are your issues (of the aquatic kind lol)

Third, I'm nobody compared to most of the people here at TFP, but I am the poster child for what they can do to help you.

Again, I will be back in. If there is another thread, please link it here for me!