Need Polyquat 60~Where to Purchase??

Do you have a Leslie's Pool buy you? They call it "Leslie's Algae Control" - look for 60% on the label and verify with the store employee that it is the equivalent to Poly 60. That's where I bought mine. Otherwise check the internet?

frustratedpoolmom said:
Do you have a Leslie's Pool buy you? They call it "Leslie's Algae Control" - look for 60% on the label and verify with the store employee that it is the equivalent to Poly 60. That's where I bought mine. Otherwise check the internet?

Yes, I do have a Leslie's near by. I will go there today and look and will definitely verify. Probably will pick up sodium thiosulfate there too. Thank you!

pinch a penny has it also. it's part of their ABC pool care plan and is called All in One algaecide. it's also $42/half gallon which is a major reason I looked for and found this forum. now I know I shouldn't need it if I'm able to stay on top of things. does anyone know shelf life of this product? I'm still using it but I have an fas-dpd test now so I can make sure my chlorine levels are high enough vs my cya level, so maybe I'll shelve it until I need it for a vacation or something like that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.