Hello - Trying to Identify My Pool

Apr 2, 2016
Everett
Hello, we recently purchased a house with a pool and are trying to identify the model. It's a fiberglass pool built between 1967 and 1989 and we have some old documents from San Juan Pool Corporation about operating the equipment, so I thought the pool was installed by them. I looked at the San Juan Pool website and the pool looks like the Waikiki I model:

http://www.sanjuanpools.com/PoolsAndSpas/Fiberglass-Pools.aspx?fx=pools&order=Area%20desc,%20Volume%20desc&start=65&target=65
Waikiki Dig Plan | Fiberglass Pools

However, the dimensions are different. The length of our pool is 32' instead of 26'9" and the width is 16' instead of 12'2". The depth is about 8 or 9' on the deep end, instead of 5'6". The slope is gradual on the shallow end and then gets steep near the center to achieve the 8 or 9' depth quickly.

I contacted San Juan Pools asking if this was an older model, but they said this is not one of their pools. They said I would find a model number near the stairs or under the skimmer if it was theirs and I didn't find a model number in those locations, or anywhere on the pool for that matter.

Does anyone recognize this pool?
Thanks

Looking for a manufacture of a pool across a 23-yr span could prove to be a bit of challenge, but you never know here at TFP. :) Speaking of which ... welcome to TFP! :wave: Regardless of the manufacture, if you have any questions about water maintenance, please let us know. Have a great swimming season.

Paradox, did you find out any more info on the pool? I believe I have the same pool as you (also in Seattle area) and have the original San Juan Pools manual for it, as well as brochure. However the brochure does not mention any model names. I have not measured mine, but will do so tomorrow. It otherwise looks like the Waikiki I. I just bought the house and the previous owner had the pool installed (but I do not know when, will have to ask). They said it was 12k gallons.