New to TFP From PA

Mar 30, 2016
Central PA
Hello from PA! Quick intro!

Not so new pool owner. I have had an Intex 18' Ultra frame for 5 years. Very little issues with the pool and have been quite pleased. I have run a SWG since I have had the pool and could not be more pleased with the performance. Last year I upgraded the filter system to a Sand Filter when the old cartridge one died. I can't believe I waited that long to do it! Night and day performance and ease of maintenance. Good riddance cartridges!

Anyways since I upgraded the filter I just purchased but have not received yet an Intex 22' Ultra Frame. I have some questions which I will post in another forum because I am going to try some things this year that I have not done before. Hopefully with the expertise here from this group I can make this transition quite smooth and be up and running trouble free ( Pun Intended :cool: ) for many more years to come!

Welcome to TFP. Also, please add your pool info to your signature by going to the top of the TFP web page (just under the Pool School button) and select "SETTINGS". On the next page look to the left for a menu bar that says, “MY SETTINGS” and go to "EDIT SIGNATURE" to enter your pool and equipment info there. It will help us later. This link may also help you: Pool School - Read This BEFORE You Post. Great to have you with us.