Goggles...

Jun 8, 2014
Rogers, AR
I have purchased countless pairs and different kinds of Speedo goggles and after a few uses my kids say they leak, fog, tangle their hair etc.

Can anyone recommend a great brand of goggles for two heavy duty swimmers?

Thnx,

Chris

See if you can find a swim team shop in town. They can help you fit a pair to each kid. My son is on the high school swim team and they are about well fitting goggles. They don't really cost more it is just about the right style/size for your face.

This is the one we have nearby to give you an idea, Xtreme Swim | XtremeSwim

Pooldv is spot on. If you push the goggles up to your face without putting the strap around your head they should stick to your face. I'm the odd man out on my swim team with my aquasphere goggles, but they fit my face really well. Also, if you leave them somewhere hot the gaskets can get soft and the shape could change. I ruined a few pairs of googles in my car last summer because they where pushed up against something hard in my swim bag and got completely deformed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.