lakepool145

Hi! We've recently installed a 30' x 45' in ground salt water pool with overflow spa and two 24" sheer descents. It's beautiful except for one of the 24" sheer descents. It doesn't flow correctly and dumps a lot of water in the surrounding area. Our pool builder says its because of the water pressure and we just need to live with it. I think it's something else. Can anyone give some advice?
Thanks a bunch,

That kind of reply sounds like a contractor who already received their final payment. :brickwall: I hope they can do better than that for you. I don't have a specific remedy for your sheer decent, but did want to say welcome to TFP! :wave: Nice to have you with us.

Yes, actually it flows the same regardless if it is on by itself or running with the other shear, bubblers and spa all at one time. It also dumps a lot of water which the other one doesn't do. The shears are designed to arc over a fire feature and into the pool. At corrosive as salt is, I'm sure we will be replacing the fire feature in no time. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure out how. LOL and thanks for replying.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.