I have a 16K SWG pool.
Was out of town for 5 days and then we have had a lot of rain. There are these small yellowish looking spots in the deep end. They do not come off with brushing. Water tested with the following results:
FC 2-4ppm (Taylor Kit)
I added acid per the pool calculator to lower the Ph to 7.5, added pool salt to raise salt level to min. 3K, and added bleach per the pool calculator to raise the FC to around 6.
I don't have any yellow areas on the walls so am wondering if these 'spots' are indeed mustard algae or ???? Do I need to shock? I am waiting until tomorrow to re-test for levels.
Also, where is the best place to purchase the Taylor Kit that you recommend?
Another female 'cabana person'