Help to position LED lights

Vesper

Mar 15, 2016
Ottawa/ONT
Hello,

We need to make a decision on the position of the lights and I was hoping we could get some feedback/recommendation here.

We will be installing 2 Universal ColorLogic LED lights on a 18x36 vinyl inground pool. We have initially planned to have the lights on the wall along the house, but after doing a bit more research, we are wondering whether we should move them to be opposite to each other.

I am attaching a picture where I have marked the initial location (in orange) and the new location (pencil - light option 2).

Would love to hear you opinions or alternate proposals.

Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 91
Anyone?

we don't know anyone with a pool and given all pools are closed in Canada at this time of year, we can't really go and visit any pools the contractor has done to get a better feel where to place the lights.

thank you!

The main idea with lights is to face them away from the house, patio, primary seating areas and out of swim lanes if you are swimming laps. You don't want to be looking into the glare or the light when viewing the pool or swimming laps. I think the original locations in orange is good.

Thank you so much for confirming the initial location - makes me feel much better.

I have one more question - we are getting the 6" Universal Spa ColorLogic lights - will that be enough? I saw that there is also a 10" Universal Pool ColorLogic light.

Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.