Owners and Pools?

TexasGirl has one with her pool already.

Hmm, just let me do some more laps (like 3mths worth) and I'll pose in a swimsuit too. Not.

Well you can see one of my family members in my avator-- thats Ray, our B&G Macaw when he was a baby posing next to the swim fins and pool ladder. My birds are all much more interesting to see than I am.

Here I am. . .

<a>
Julie_pool_edited-1.jpg
</a>

Anybody needing to replace some water to correct CYA ... just let me know ... provide a plane ticket ... I'll come and do a cannonball or two for ya !!!

Then you'll need to replace lots o' water !!! :party: :party: :party:

Rangerman said:
Anybody needing to replace some water to correct CYA ... just let me know ... provide a plane ticket ... I'll come and do a cannonball or two for ya !!!

Then you'll need to replace lots o' water !!! :party: :party: :party:

I just had to add CYA because of my brother doing cannonballs! :lol:
It's a LOT cheaper to have him do it! :twisted: Thanks for the offer though I'll keep you in mind.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
matt4x4 said:
Mama G. That's one wild liner!

Thanks Matt!

To be honest, sometimes the pool water looks green with it, other times, yellow and the next, aqua...
It's weird, all depending on sunshine. I wasn't too sure how I would like it once it was full of water because it's not your average blue liner but I think it's awesome, especially at night!

Everyone who has seen it loves it! 8)
I let the kids pick it out! It was really the only one we could all agree on. :) Personally, I don't know of anyone who has one like mine. hehehe

MaMa G. said:
matt4x4 said:

Thanks Matt!

To be honest, sometimes the pool water looks green with it, other times, yellow and the next, aqua...
It's weird, all depending on sunshine. I wasn't too sure how I would like it once it was full of water because it's not your average blue liner but I think it's awesome, especially at night!

I let the kids pick it out! It was really the only one we could all agree on. :) Personally, I don't know of anyone who has one like mine. hehehe

I would LOVE to see a pic of it full of water.....during the daytime especially!! Such a cool liner!!

new2pools said:
MaMa G. said:
matt4x4 said:

Thanks Matt!

I would LOVE to see a pic of it full of water.....during the daytime especially!! Such a cool liner!!

I'll get the pics developed on Friday and post them. 8)

tagprod said:
I haven't seen one bikini on here yet - do I have to put on my speedo?

By the time most of us can afford a pool and all that goes with it, we are long past the bikini-wearing days of our lives. My sons are old enough to chase those binkini wearing young things nowadays! My swimwear choices are now directed at "does it stay on when I dive" and whatever color coordinates with my the blender, ice and rum. :wink:

tagprod said:
I haven't seen one bikini on here yet - do I have to put on my speedo?

By the time most of us can afford a pool and all that goes with it, we are long past the bikini-wearing days of our lives. My sons are old enough to chase those binkini wearing young things nowadays! My swimwear choices are now directed at "does it stay on when I dive" and whatever color coordinates with my the blender, ice and rum. :wink:

well said NWMN mom..though i keep hopin' to get motivated to start workin out more someday..maybe this winter, in summer this year i'm either workin on the pool or in the pool :lol:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.