pop up water valve has pinhole spray leaks

Jul 20, 2008
Queen Creek, AZ
Been working on the pool getting ready for the hot weather here in Phoenix and my father told me that the water valve for the pop up system is leaking. Came by and noticed not 1 but 2 leaks spraying out of small pinholes. We just got this thing fixed last year cause of some ball issue. This pool is not even a year old yet. The valve is not under warranty since our pool company Riviera pools az (diamondback pool) went under and have to pay for all repairs. We discovered through some research that Riviera Pools AZ used Polaris for the pop up systems. Seems that Riviera pools custimized the system enough not to be warranty by Polaris. For some reason, Its very hard to find this particular part online. My questions is, can this be fixed without taking out another loan ? Do you have any idea where I can get this part ? PLEASE HELP. I noticed some of you here are in the industry. My main goal is to avoid calling a pool company to rip me off even more.
DSC04090.JPG

gsmiley said:
...the water valve for the pop up system is leaking. Came by and noticed not 1 but 2 leaks spraying out of small pinholes...
Those don't look like pin-hole leaks but stress fractures from the joint :cry: . Is there any vibration, side-side or up/down, going into that joint?

Can you post a complete picture of your pump/filter configuration? That will help ID the problem and resolution.
Terry in NC

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.