Which options with the TF-100 should I purchase?

On a new fill, you likely should not need the XL option. I would highly recommend the SpeedStir. You also may want a salt test (even though you should not add salt for 30 days) ... I prefer the Taylor drop test.

Speed stir is a must.

With my new pool, I have found that I go through my phenol red (pH measurement) and CYA-measurment reagents faster than everything else. This year, I ordered an extra supply of these 2 things.

Like the others said, Speedstir is by far the number one must have option, distantly followed by the sample sizer, it took me 5 years of using the TF-100 before adding the sample sizer and some extra Taylor branded test tubes that you must use with it, but now I am glad I did.

Like the others said, Speedstir is by far the number one must have option, distantly followed by the sample sizer, it took me 5 years of using the TF-100 before adding the sample sizer and some extra Taylor branded test tubes that you must use with it, but now I am glad I did.

I've been using a 60mL syringe (no needle of course) to draw water from the pool for my samples. Then I just squirt the required amount into the sample tubes; no mess. It holds just enough to do my three most often done tests, pH, TA, and FAS-DPD Chlorine. They hold up pretty well. I've been using the same one since 2012.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.