Hello from Las Vegas!

We are currently in the process of having a pool/spa/backyard oasis built. We are only a few weeks away from being able to enjoy it! (Plaster is Friday, then on to filling it!) I found this site by just Googling 'pool ownership'. This seems like it will be a very handy resource for me to ask questions and search through the resources to get answers and see some of your fantastic pools and get tips. I have included some stats about the pool in my signature. Oh, and we have never owned a pool, so I am a COMPLETE newb, lol.

Thanks yall!

Last edited:
Alright! My old hometown. Nice to have you with us. Once you have the pool filled, you should follow the PB's start-up recommendations to maintain their warranty. In the meantime, it wouldn't hurt to be familiar with THIS PAGE just so some of the process makes sense. If not, ask! No dumb questions.

Next two steps .... go to the TFP Pool School page (link below) to get familiar with the basics, and order the right test kit for yourself. Accept NO substitutes. Please see the TF-100 link below as well. TFP'ers rely on either the TF-100 or Taylor K-2006. Either is great, but you get a little more bang for your buck with the TF-100, and it still used Taylor reagents.

Again, welcome to TFP! :wave: