Dolphin Z5 Replacement Power Supply

kevindlegg

Bronze Supporter
Dec 29, 2014
Mustang, OK
So, long story short, I left my cleaner running while I was gone and it appears something or someone "punted" my cleaner cart into the pool while it was plugged in. The power supply is busted up and won't power my robot any more. Am looking to replace and have found them for about $200. I actually found one on Pool Supply World for 158, but it shows one part number in the heading and another in the description. Do any of you know if I can use any Dolphin power supply or just go back with 9995675? Maybe an opportunity to get a more feature-rich power supply??? Just curious before I order.

Another thought: does the remote talk to the power supply or the robot itself???

Give Pool Supply World a call and see what they have to say. I have had good success dealing with them in the past.

Maytronics have several power supplies and they are not interchangeable between all models. It would be safe to stick with 9995675 but I have found two other numbers that might be used with the Z5 but I'm not 100% sure on it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.