Thalasso Spa Equipment

platipus

LifeTime Supporter
Feb 25, 2015
Houston, TX
Does anyone know of a US source for Thalasso Spa style fixtures?

Stuff like this:

I found some on Amazon for about $400 dollars, but I am pretty suspect about the quality and saltwater compatibility. These seem to be popular in Europe and Australia with plenty of distributors, but not so much in the US. I called one company (Fluvo, they are German) and the price quoted was $3995!!!!!

Thanks!
plat.

Wow! Pretty!

:::Yippee wondering what all that aeration is doing to the pH in that beautiful pool???::::shock:

Probably nothing compared to what the 6' high x 9' wide waterfall wall is going to do.... :(

Looks pretty and will certainly go with your design. It looks to be a bolt on fixture. Can you try the $ 400 fixture before spending 10 times that? Plumbing cant be that different.

Philip

Not spending $4k on this, that is for sure. I don't trust the $400 ones though and would not want to take the chance of assigning space for it only to have to remove it later and have a gap or patch job for where it was.

How tall is that? Will kids try to climb on it or hang from it? Looks amazing though!

They run about 3'-ish high. Not concerned about kids. Not an issue for us.

Ideally though, what I was looking for was a wall-mount one to use in place of a sheer descent in the spa. I have seen them online as well, just not as much as these "cobra head" ones. I like the look and am thinking this could provide a torrent of water. I was just surprised more than anything that these only seem to be widely available in Europe... My builder thinks a sheer will do the job, and it probably will, but I just think these fixtures are better suited for the amount of water flow I was hoping to get without turning the stream into a jet. More volume, less velocity. The plan either way (sheer descent or other) is to run this in the spa so you can sit under a high flow of cascading warm water over your head, neck and shoulders. It will be on a dedicated pump and only on as desired.

Thanks!
plat.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was determined to find a manufacturer, and I only found one: Guangzhou Factory

It pretty much looks like they mostly have their stuff sold on Alibaba....I dunno...this is what I got when I searched for them:

Guangzhou Factory Stainless Steel Swimming Pool - Google Search

I hope that helps. Good luck!

Thanks for the effort! I had seen all of the Alibaba manufacturers, but that's an iffy road to go down. Was really looking for a US company that would provide warranty support.

plat.

Kim, Kim, Kim, Kim!!!!!!!!!

So almost all of these I had seen and all had various issues. The eBay one looks to be the same as Amazon which I am guessing are the same as the Alibaba ones. The issue is warranty support. WFD Asia I had seen, but they are an Asian distributor.

The winner here though may be Aqa!!!! Somehow I have not come across them yet. No idea how because they look to be exactly what I was trying to find! US offices and they have wall-mount units. I will call them tomorrow and try to get pricing and availability info.

Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

plat.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow!! That looks amazing!! Plat, your build just keeps amazing me!

Thank you!!

But Plat, what about those adults who act like kids?? J/k

That would be an awesome feature!!

Ha! Actually that would usually be me.....

plat.

OH YEAH! In for the WIN! I just hope they work out for you. THAT will be a neat thing to have my name on!

I just start throwing things at the wall to see what will stick. Every once in a while something does!

Please let us know how it goes!

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.