New Install Kinda

Stairs are cut in, liner is set. Hopefully water truck will come Monday as I don't want to burn my well pump up filling this monster.
6a47fa70078744a6d6c2b11a55168a9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SO pretty and clear! I bet it IS cold! LOL heard you talking about swimming............nope and adult word NO! LOL

How are you filling in the sides of the pool? With what?

Is the liner behaving by the stairs? No leaks??

Kim:kim:

When I had a liner installed in my last pool the installer used buckets and filled them with water and put them around the perimeter. I think I'll try that because I'm not gonna be able to use a vacuum because of the stairs. I think it will be good for the liner to sit in the sun for a few days and maybe that will release some of the wrinkles.

b1461c0cc88de73c0215e34765cd491e.jpg

Sure you can use a vac with thermoplastic steps.

SO pretty and clear! I bet it IS cold! LOL heard you talking about swimming............nope and adult word NO! LOL

How are you filling in the sides of the pool? With what?

Is the liner behaving by the stairs? No leaks??

I back-filled with the dirt that I dug out. I will let it settle all winter and then pour concrete next spring. Doesn't appear to be any leaks anywhere.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
What a journey for sure! One that is well worth it!! You will LOVE having a pool to jump into while working on the outside finishing up in the Spring!

I can't wait to see what the finished project looks like!

Backyard has an eight foot fence. Had to put it up to keep the deer out of the pool. Pulled two out of the last pool before I built the fence. It has a drain panel running the length in the center. I just keep my skimmer line open.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.