T-cell replacment

loom02

Jul 16, 2013
I have an Aquarite SWG with a T-cell-9 that is going on it's 4th year this summer, When I started it up it would come on but the On and the salt generating lights would go off right after, I checked the board and the High Energy ICL Thermistor was fried so I soldered a new one on now the On and the salt generating lights stay on but it's not producing chlorine could the cell be out in just 3 years of use? Thanks

How did you verify it is not producing chlorine? What are the diagnostic numbers displayed when it is shown as generating.

How large is your pool? Please fill out your signature.

Thanks for responding, I checked the chlorine in the morning for 3 days and very little to no chlorine. Now i've being adding a gal of bleach a day to keep it up till i figure whats wrong.
I'll get the numbers this evening when I get home thanks.

That could just mean there is something in the water consuming the chlorine as fast as the SWG can make it. Try taking a water sample right out of the return while it is generating.

What is your CYA level and what FC level are you maintaining?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.