Pebble tec tile ?

Looks like it Marla, good info.

You might shop around turbo, not saying it is, but glass with the PT brand may be higher and glass tile is already pretty expensive. Beautiful stuff no doubt though. I love it.

Definitely using some of the same names. Some differences in configurations .
Pebble tec sells buy linear foot , L/S sell by the square foot .
Seems that P/T comes out a few dollars cheaper .
Thinking of pulling the trigger on the terra color tomorrow for my waterline , and doing steel blue on all of the steps "/benches .... Why did I have to have so many of those !!!!

Thanks Kim! I THINK the Lightstreams tiles are the Jeweled Glass tiles. When I spoke to Dave at LS, I remember he said they made 3 for PebbleTec. But maybe he meant 3 kinds. I don't really remember (the story of my life). LOL!!

Thanks Kim! I THINK the Lightstreams tiles are the Jeweled Glass tiles. When I spoke to Dave at LS, I remember he said they made 3 for PebbleTec. But maybe he meant 3 kinds. I don't really remember (the story of my life). LOL!!

You are correct !
We placed our order today for the blue steel for waterline tile , and did the terra for all of our steps /benches
hoping the two colors will tie together well with the flagstone coping and decking that we are doing !

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.