New to us Master Spas install

Sep 10, 2013
El Cajon CA
My wife and I aquired a used 2003 Master Spas LSI 557 from one of my co-workers for free. It is a 3-4 person 230 gal above ground spa that we are excited to get up and running. My co-worker had the hot tub or years and never installed it, it has been sitting in an enclosed patio room for quite a few years (I don't remember how long) so we are kind of the second owners in my book. I've had it since mid last year but I am just now getting the time to install the hot tub. I have been doing a lot of reading on the forum about hot tub maintenance and chemistry. I will be using bromine for the hot tub because we go out of town a lot on the weekends and I think it will be easier to maintain. I figured I would do an install thread for anyone that would like to follow the install. I just poured the concrete pad this past weekend. I did the pour with one of my good friends, this is the first time I have done concrete work and think it turned out great. Next I will have to set the tub and wire it. I am going to wait till next weekend to set the tub but might start the wiring this week if I get a chance. So on to the pics, enjoy.

The Hot tub when we picked it up

Before the dig

All formed up

After the forms were removed

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.