IG Liner Replacement Sand Bottom

:bump: Working with sand over a large area takes a bit of patience and ingenuity. If you have a laser level , that may help. Large rectangle pools have their own challenges due to size when trying to level a large area, that's where a laser may be beneficial (if even needed). Hopefully by bumping this thread you'll get a few more eye on it for some ideas. Re-post back here later if you don't hear anything to keep the thread going.

Duh. I'm sorry. I derailed somewhere along that conversation. Where was my head at? Don't answer that! :brickwall: You're correct in post #3 that for the most part, your base should already be firm and intact. Depending upon the amount of foot traffic during the removal of the old liner, hopefully you will only have some minor touch-ups. If you had to re-screen the entire sand base across 20' at once, that could be a little tricky.

I edited my previous posts that appeared to be from another planet. :geek:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.