Long island build 20x40

Digging has started!!

- - - Updated - - -

My PB called and said he's having trouble finding anyone who carries or manufacturs squar spill over spa. Apparently alot of the spa companies only do round ones. Anyone know if any spa companies that deal with square spill over spa'?

I thought the PB built the spa when he built the pool? Are you doing a stand alone spa? But you say spill over so guess not...

I might not understand when you are thinking BUT all of the spill over spas I have seen on here have been built at the same time as the pool and is really a part of the pool. All of the pipes and equipment work together and go back to the same equipment pad.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

There are 5 savi lights going in. There in above photo they are the half circles. 2 on sun ledge, 1 in spa, 1 below spa, 1 in deep end. Is this good patio is on spa side and there will be a sheer decent wall opposite spa.
Input please!!

I would move the one on the right side to the bottom at a midpoint between the spa and shelf. The general idea with lights is to have them face away from seating areas and the house so you aren't looking into the glare of the light. Also, not to have them facing into swimming lanes where you are likely to swim laps. I'm not sure what I think about the one on the upper wall of the shelf.

Sorry hadn't posted many "in progress" build pics. But here is some 90% complete pics.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

- - - Updated - - -

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/bski224/media/IMG_20160602_104237757_HDR_zpsgeily0c0.jpg.html]

Looks fantastic! Did they set you up with lockouts in your automation system for the your spa overflow and waterfalls so you can't empty your pool onto your closed automatic cover? Heard about someone who did that and destroyed the cover.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.