Frog eggs?

I had to laugh at this . Two days ago I found exactly the same thing atached to my robot. As I went to empty the skimmer I found the culprit still happily moving around and promptly relocated her :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Didn't want to say it, but it looked like deer poop!
T

Thanks. Now i have this image burned into my head!!!

Yes. Frog eggs it is.. Tadpoles on the way!!!

Thanks for verifying. As of today, they have all formed tails but still stuck in one blob (in a bucket). There is a second batch I pulled out today. Going to release in a local pond soon. The frog is sitting on the fountain rocks basking in the sun.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I've fished scads of frog eggs out of our pool in the last two days, sometimes in big clumps and sometimes in little ones scattered all over the pool. Grrr! I wish there was a way to keep the frogs out of the pool. They're in there every night since the water warmed back up again; I've counted as many as six at one time. They'll hurriedly hop out (usually) if we want to swim but the egg laying... I really hope the season for it is limited. :thumbdown:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.