Auto-fill or no?

uploadfromtaptalk1458085172359.jpg[emoji53] Sorry i forgot to take that picture for you. The torrential rains has thrown everything off. Pretty simple to operate with the valve at the manifold. Turn on for a day or two then off until needed again by turning one value.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

IMO, anything that automates replenishment of what your pool loses, be it water, chlorine or acid, adds to the convenience factor. The more that loss occurs, the more convenience is achieved with automation. In my case, long hot So. Cal. summers causes a fairly rapid loss of water. Before I hooked my fill line to a valve controlled by my sprinkler timer, there were days my water dropped below the skimmer without me knowing about it for hours. That is no longer an issue.

So +1 for autofill, and the posted recommendation that your PB to drill down to that line now vs later.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.