Primera Stone by Wet Edge pool finish

sham

Silver Supporter
Mar 4, 2016
McKinney, TX
Hi!
We are in process of getting bids for a new pool in McKinney, TX. Does anyone here have Primera Stone? Is it as nice and smooth as it feels on the sample in the showroom? We are trying to decide between the Pebble Sheen which to me is not rough but it is a little 'bumpy'. I have sensitive feet and also wondering how comfortable it is to sit on for any length of time. The Primera Stone feels great but it seems not many people use it. And only one builder has it available. Is there a comparable finish from a different brand?
Thanks!
Colleen

Sent you a PM

Hi!
We are in process of getting bids for a new pool in McKinney, TX. Does anyone here have Primera Stone? Is it as nice and smooth as it feels on the sample in the showroom? We are trying to decide between the Pebble Sheen which to me is not rough but it is a little 'bumpy'. I have sensitive feet and also wondering how comfortable it is to sit on for any length of time. The Primera Stone feels great but it seems not many people use it. And only one builder has it available. Is there a comparable finish from a different brand?
Thanks!
Colleen

Wet Edge makes a good product. Lots of happy Wet Edge pool people here. Also, lots of happy Pebblesheen people here. Like me! :) I have no issue sitting on my Pebblesheen benches for very long periods of time. In fact, I think I should do it even more! :cheers:

It's high cost, so many people shy from it. Done correctly, it will be as smooth as the sample. Pebble of any type is naturally rougher, but many people love it. You might consider a good Quartz finish as a less expensive alternative.

Oh, and welcome to TFP!

I asked a similar question

Actual Primera Stone pools ?
and came to the conclusion that Patrick stated
i think many of the tfp fans are cost conscious so don't spend the extra $$ for the primera

i was considering it for mine but recently realized that plain old plaster lasted 12 years + and I'd likely rather spend the $ on fixing lights etc

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.