Circular Shape Plaster dislodging from pool surface

We recently moved to our home in December 2014. I noticed a few circular shape plaster spots in the deep end in the summer of 2015. For some reason this issue has multiplied and now we have around 30 spots in the deep and shallow end of the pool.

I noticed the Polairs is picking up some of the sediment from the plaster on the catch bag.

The circles range from 1” in diameter to 3”. I assume the plaster is getting too old and it’s reaching its lifetime.

I am reaching out to the community to see if anybody has seen this before and also on recommendations on how to fix and prevent this in the future.

Thanks in Advance!

See sample pictures.

20160309_153209.jpg20160209_111700.jpg20160209_111644.jpg
Gerardo

Welcome to the forum. I'm only guessing the cause, but it's a poor install first, or a poor recover later. In any case, I don't think there's a thing in the world to stop it now. If you are considering a re-do, and want it done this summer, I would say get moving on finding a builder very soon.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.