So many fitting color choices??

Jun 28, 2015
Carrollton, Tx
When they came to shoot the Stonescape Aqua White surface they had Black, white, Tan, and fittings.
They started putting black in and I stopped them and had white put in. They said black is the new color? Really? After, I found out there is a gray too...I'd of love the gray. Anyone want to weight in on this? Maybe I'm just to new to all the color choices.

Yes, Stonescapes is NPT's version of Pebble.

Fittings are the things that are attached to the pipes that enter the pool shell, like returns, vacuum lines and autofill lines. They make lots of different styles and colors to do different jobs.

Yes, Stonescapes is NPT's version of Pebble.

Fittings are the things that are attached to the pipes that enter the pool shell, like returns, vacuum lines and autofill lines. They make lots of different styles and colors to do different jobs.

Thank you. Still learning. :) Our PB1 is offering Stonescapes mini pebble white or salt and pepper as an upgrade over 4 basic colors of Quartzscapes.

I agree that a more neutral color would look better than black. I will now keep in mind that I may have a choice of color on the fittings.

Stonescapes has different sized pebbles, regular and mini. The mini pebble of stonescapes is comparable to Pebble Sheen, and their regular pebble is comparable to Pebble Tech. At least that's my understanding.

Gemstone makes a really fine pebble, called a micro pebble, that's even smaller than the mini mentioned above. You can get it with or without glass. You might check them out if you can. Nursenini is getting it in her pool soon. With the glass it's called Radiant Fusion and is very smooth.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.