Owner/ Build Peoria, AZ

Mar 4, 2016
Peoria, Arizona
We are just starting the process for our pool in Peoria, AZ. That being said we are currently shopping for a designer/structural engineer to get the ball rolling. We've checked into BYOP ( i feel its kind steep on price we have a pretty good idea what we want so designing isn't going to be too complicated). Found a company Pool and Spa Designs online haven't checked much into them yet however their prices are the cheapest I've found so far. Anyone have any recommendations of personal experiences that they've used for a designer/engineering that they've been happy with and has gotten this experience off on the right foot?

I just started the process as well. Took a while to find a designer. Ended up using David Waithman out of Prescott. Did everything by phone and he got things done in just a few days.

For engineering I'm using Starling out of Phoenix. They are only charging $60. The places on the net were about $260. I'm getting bids from the subs right now.

Good luck on your build.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.