New Pool - Missouri Dig Start 3/7/16

Another question: the electrician doing the work recommended the Easy Touch with Screenlogic. He also didn't have details on what I'd need, but said to go online to get it. Now I'm lost.
I have a Pentair 011018 Intelliflo Pump, Pentair 601001 led color light, Pentair 520555 IC40 Intellichlor, and a Pentair 460734 Mastertemp gas heater for my pool.

Since I have all the parts already, which Easy Touch model should I get, and do they come integrated with Screenlogic? They've all been assembled, and are just waiting to be connected by the electrician.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sorry :( I have not idea of this. I am hoping someone that does know will see this and chime in.

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That's one great looking pool and in almost record time! The wall is so very attractive.

You're gonna be in great shape as soon as the weather warms. In fact, I'd be hard pressed to stay out of it now if it were new and mine :)

Enjoy!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.