Light Placement Question

Feb 25, 2016
Atlanta, GA
View attachment 45484

I am in the early planning stages still.

I was thinking 3 jandy 30watt white led nicheless lights evenly spaced apart at the same depth. One installed above the last step.

Also 1 9w lighting up the tanning ledge.

My question: Do you think that is enough power? Is the placement okay or should there be one on each end and one in the middle?

I haven't seen too many nicheless lights in build threads so I don't really know their brightness.

Thanks
-Ryan

Last edited:
That is good if it is facing away from the house. The idea with lighting is not to have it facing the house, primary seating areas or into swimming lanes if you plan to swim laps.

I can vouch for the swimming part. Some friends broke one of our LED covers last season while horsing around. Seems like anything that could used as a step or leverage during a ferocious battle of volleyball becomes target for feet and stepping upon. :) BTW, I have 3 LEDs along my 40' pool and it works very nice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.