Hi from Pearland (Houston area, Texas)

firehunter

Bronze Supporter
Feb 24, 2016
Houston
Hi Everyone. I've been trying to read and learn as much as I can, since we've decided to build a pool. There is so much to learn and all of you have amazing pools! I wish our budget and yard were both bigger, but we will work with what we have. We are excited and are meeting with pool builders now and would like to get some recommendations from those of you in the area.

We already met with:
McKinney Custom Pools (Pearland)
Splashzone (Stafford)

Potentials:
Backyard Amenities (Baytown) - We were not able to get a meeting with them until late March, so that may be too late since we'd like to choose a pool builder soon.
Premiere Pools (Pearland) - Recommended by TFP member
Ultimate Pools and Spa (Mont Belvieu) - Recommendded by TFP member

Any others we should consider or stay away from? Feel free to send me a PM if you do not wish to post publicly. Please also let me know if this is not the right category to post this in. Thank you :)

Oh goody! We get to help build another pool! I can't wait!

PLEASE go ahead and start a thread in "under const" and share a picture of where the pool is going! You can also share your specs and equipment for us to go over and tweak as needed.

Kim

Hey firehunter, let me know if you want to come and check ours out. We'll be around this weekend off and on (aside from the typical Cosco or Home Depot run) and I usually get home from the office ~4:00 PM during the week.