Our little Disney Resort in the Back Yard!

Beautiful!!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

I'd never sell short an above ground pool. We have one because of lack of space in our backyard.....just got it last year....and oh boy do we ever LOVE it!!!!!! Heck yeh!!!!!

Those are some lucky kids, they sure look like they're having so much fun!!

:wave:

EPCompX2 said:
Let's see the 93 Mastercraft. We have a 90 Maristar that does not get used enough!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just for you, EPCompX2...
Same here on the usage. But I have to say, that when I was younger and single, Me and the "boys" used to do a lot of waterskiing. I never thought I'd own the boat long enough to have my own kids and wife enjoy it too. I just kept hanging on to it and it just sits in the garage and I pay a little property tax on it. But It's worth more to me now than the money! After owning it for 15 years, last year was the first time I had to make a repair to the engine. The bendix on the starter was rusted up solid and the starter would not engage the flywheel. I took off the starter and took it apart and slammed the bendix with a sledge hammer, greased it up and reinstalled the starter and went to the lake! :lol:

Cassiopeia said:
Beautiful!!!!!!!!! :goodjob:

I'd never sell short an above ground pool. We have one because of lack of space in our backyard.....just got it last year....and oh boy do we ever LOVE it!!!!!! Heck yeh!!!!!

Those are some lucky kids, they sure look like they're having so much fun!!

:wave:

Thanks Cassiopeia! As much as I'd like to have an IGP, we didn't have enough free space in the backyard either because of the septic system. I have a neighbor who has an IGP, heat pump and all that jazz and they have yet to open it. We've used ours for several weeks now. I am not going to sit here and tell you I am not jealous, but at the end of the day when it's all said and done, I am glad the AGP is all I have. It's just enough for me to take care of.

Do this neat little trick, get onto google earth and fly over your general area, you want believe all the AGP's you will see tucked away in people's back yards that you can't see from the street! :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.