Jandy PDA P4

TriGuy

Mar 1, 2016
apopka/florida
I just bought and installed the Janda PDA P4. I got everything working EXCEPT the spa. My PDA doesn't show an option for the spa mode. I am able to switch to spa mode at the board by the pool pump when in service mode.

Here is my setup:
1 pump to circulate the pool and spa
1 pump for the waterfall
1 blower for spa bubbles
gas heater (currently broken with a rusted off igniter bracket)
electric heater (no in use)
lights

I was told by Jandy/Zodiac that i need the PS4 to be able to control the spa from the PDA. Is this true? I am reading contradicting stuff elsewhere.

The information I read seems to indicate that the spa can be run off the PDA P4. Unfortunately I know next to nothing about the Jandy automation systems. You would be best served by contacting Jandy again. It sounds like you talked to someone that isn't very familiar with their automation systems and how they work since what I saw stated that would indeed be possible.

I saw no indication of it, but from the product name and description, I would assume the intended use is for a pool or a spa (single body of water) and not both.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.