CYA remover

Feb 28, 2016
Saint Cloud, FL
Hello to all. I have a question about an issue I have with my pool. 10,500 gallons and I have a CYA level of about 130. Other than dumping 67% of my water, has anyone ever used a product that is supposed to remove high levels of cyanuric acid? I found a product called Bio-Active Cyanuric Acid Reducer and I am curious about it. Any opinions?

Hello to all. I have a question about an issue I have with my pool. 10,500 gallons and I have a CYA level of about 130. Other than dumping 67% of my water, has anyone ever used a product that is supposed to remove high levels of cyanuric acid? I found a product called Bio-Active Cyanuric Acid Reducer and I am curious about it. Any opinions?

other than time, think about it like this. changing your water works 100% to remove CYA. if you need to drain 2/3 of your pool, thats about 7,000 gallons. on you water bill, how much do you pay per 1,000 gallons of water?? not much. compare that to a very very expensive product that doesnt work. the math is easy. drain and refill :) bite the bullet once on the drain and refill, follow the methods here in TFP, and never have to do it again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.