round bull nose tiles

Has any one know of a source for 6" x 6" 1/4" round bull nose pool tiles? I have about 15 cracked tiles around my pool I want to replace but cannot find any source for replacement tiles. I have attached pictures of the type of tile I am looking for. I will need approximately 30 such tiles. 15 are cracked or broken but I would assume that I might damage the ones next to the ones I am replacing so I would need spares just in case.

No they would not as the curve at the top is different. I can find some tiles similar to what you posted but none where the curve at the top is like the one I posted. Hence they will not match the contour of the ones currently in the pool. The curved top of the tiles mate directly to the cement deck around the pool. Using tiles like the ones you posted would leave a gap between the deck and the tile that the other tiles would not have. Here is an illustration of what I am talking about

View attachment 45433

I wonder if you can find someone to make you a few tiles like that? You can even have the different color with an inlay on them so it will look like it was planned as a pretty accent.

kim

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder if you can find someone to make you a few tiles like that? You can even have the different color with an inlay on them so it will look like it was planned as a pretty accent.

kim

Solids | National Pool Tile Group look what I found!

Thank you for those that responded. I was finally able to find similar tiles on Ebay. There are not an exact color match but with some creative placement I should be able to make them work, as the cracked tiles are where the pool transitions at an angle from the shallow end to the deep end. If others are looking for this type of tile here is the Ebay link. Aqua Blue Bull Nose Swimming Pool Tile 5 16 Thick | eBay

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.