New liner time, where to order

golfinglenn

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 4, 2013
Springfield, OR
I think my doughboy 12x24 with expandable (deep end has been dug out so not flat) liner is about done after I am guessing 13 years. Wanting to order a replacement liner that I can install myself with friends help. Just wondering what people recommend for companies to order from.

Thanks,
Glenn

I don't usually keep dibs on which online companies are the best. I usually throw in a few key search words into Google n checkout several while writing down specifics n where I found what. With a deepend, you're going to get locked into a basic blue, stretch liner.

Poolsupplyworld is good.I got first liner and carton was torn up.They arranged for the first one to be picked up and got the second one in a timely matter in great shape.Customer Service was good.

- - - Updated - - -

There is a great search review on online stores.

I would really like to know what you decide with your liner replacement. I too have a doughboy and when the time comes for replacement I'm really hoping to have more options that the basic blue expandable liners offered by doughboy.

Doughboy pools are not the true measurements they are supposed to be....for example a 16 X 32 is actually closer to 15'10" X 31' 10" ....so to get proper fit you must order from doughboy. I give my customers the option of going with a different liner manufacturer , but I warn them there will be one pretty good size wrinkle in the liner on the wall (we take the extra material and make one fold instead of several wrinkles).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.