Waterline pool tile help!!!!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Yes the lightstreams is exactly what we are looking for , just not the price .
We are really wanting to do The LS but we need 65 square feet to do our water line .
We have blown budget on ALMOST everything else , and I for one am having a super hard time spending 2500 on this alone .
I/we am hoping the subway type that was posted off of Pinterest would be a little better price point . Not to mention she is eyeballing somthing along the same lines for all of the steps and benches (we have a lot of those as well)

Yes Kim is right, bling costs big $! OMG but it is beautiful. I don't know if you can find it in other tile areas not labeled "pool", but do we have to stick with pool quality? I don't know. I have to research so many other things that I just tried to stick to basic tile on surround and get an upgrade on the 6 sheets needed for lagoon, 2 steps and 1 bench with 1x1 in 2 lines across. If you can use other tile without sacrificing quality, then maybe you can shop around and get something on discount or sale. Even with the "standard", it is a thousand dollars, so if mine turns out butt ugly I will :cry: just a little bit.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.