Congrats to Sean!!

uwimage

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 10, 2007
Richardson, TX
OK...over 700 (780 as of right now) registered users! Way to go!!

I have to say this is one of the best $20 I've ever spent...I can honestly say I've saved hundreds from the pool store off of this site and the pool forum this was formed off of...Not to mention some of the great ideas from others sharing their wonderful backyards!! Thanks to everyone involved!

Hats off to Sean, thanks for getting and keeping this going!!

-Thomas

Thomas, can you believe the number of users has doubled since you made this post?!?!

While I do have to admit that running this site does take a fair amount of time, it's been so great to see such an enthusiastic response.

I can't wait to see where we are this time next year!

Looks like it's triple now!

Way to go! I know you've helped a great number of people since you started this forum (myself included) I've tried to force every pool owner I know to at least visit :lol:

And make sure to thank your wife for letting you take the time to keep it maintained (I know our mods help a lot too! Thanks to all of them ;))

-Thomas

SeanB said:
You are right about the mods. They are doing most of the real work!

I don't remember any of us staying up all night working on the forum. :shock: Everybody has behaved so well the last month or two, we don't even have anything to talk about in the mod forum. :-D

uwimage said:
Over 3000 users!

Way to go, thanks for keeping it going!!

Thank you!

We are here to stay. :goodjob:

That's the committment I made when I started this site, that if people would take the time to join and post, that I would keep the site running as best I can. You've done your part and I'm going to do mine. BTW, I've purchased the rights to the domain name for the next 9 years!

Just wondering with the stores listed in the donation support packages.... even those the website address has 'pool' in it, would these sights also be useful for hot tub/spa owners? Sorry I am an absolute newbie and here to learn as much as possible!!!! Thanks

SpaMedic21 said:
Just wondering with the stores listed in the donation support packages.... even those the website address has 'pool' in it, would these sights also be useful for hot tub/spa owners? Sorry I am an absolute newbie and here to learn as much as possible!!!! Thanks

Sure...most of those retailers sell products for both pools and spas.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.