Hello! Newbie in the Boston area

Feb 17, 2016
Burlington, MA
Hello,

After tossing the idea around for a few years (and listening to countless people telling us not to do it) we finally made the decision to go ahead with a pool! I've been lurking on this site since we started building our pool this past September. I posted my first question last night but figured I should introduce myself here.
I've read a lot of interesting and helpful posts on here. Such knowledgable pool owners! Thanks for all the tips.
Reeeaaaally looking forward to finishing our pool this spring! I'm having a hard time attaching pictures from my iPad. I was only able to upload one. It's from the landscaper.

Thanks again for for all the great info!

Christine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 32
Welcome to TFP! You won't find anyone here telling you not to build a pool! Occasionally people with damaged or filled in pools will ask if they should resurrect their pool and the answer is always unanimously yes!

Thank you! We're not even done yet and I already wish we did it 3 years ago! Kim, at the risk of sounding stupid, what do you mean by "heading over to your build thread now"? �� I'm still figuring out this website.

Thanks again for the welcome!