Can't See Photos

Chloe

Feb 19, 2016
Dallas, TX
Moderator Note - Moved form this thread: New Build in Rockwall, TX

I am also building a new pool in Rockwall! I have already learned a lot from this site. I wish I had found it months ago! I will submit my signature later today.
Can someone tell me how come I can't see the pictures? There is just a X where the photo should be?
Thanks, another newbie building in Rockwall!

Good morning and welcome to TFP! :wave: Have you tried linking your photos from Photobucket? That's what many of us do here on TFP. Upload your pics to Photobucket (free), then copy & paste the IMG code for that pic from Photobucket to your TFP post. Works great.

Also, you can try going to the bottom of your quick reply post where it says “Go Advanced”, and then down to where it says “Manage Attachments”. It may let you upload them that way. They may show-up large because you can't adjust the size of the attachment, but it may work.

We'll keep an eye out to see if either of these works for you.

Texas Splash, I was not trying to view my own photos, they were from another post and I could not see the photos he was posting. It just had an x where there photo should have been. I have been able to view some photos, but some just have an x on them. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Ahhhh. I see. That happens to me sometimes as well. Sometimes the original poster changed the source of their photo and it no longer links to the post. Or sometimes, like here at my work, my server won't let the connection happen between the different locations. There are probably other IT reasons as well.

attachment.php

Hmmmmmm

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.