Baja DeckBubblers?

Frank Rizzo

Gold Supporter
Silver Supporter
Nov 13, 2015
Woodland Hills, CA
Can any of you good peeps point me to any info on the bubblers used on baja decks? Mine is going to be 6 inches deep, so the bubbler needs to be able to shoot thru the water without causing a geyser. Obviously, I'll have a valve on the bubbler line to modulate the flow, but I'm curious as to what kind of head to use.

thanks in advance,

These are working for me. They are made by custom molded products CMT.

24zlyj4.jpg

I have a video in a previous post.
Bubbler Nozzles, finally found some to fix our lack luster bubblers!!

Our PB recommended a "foam jet" not a bubbler. He said it shoots higher in the air and you can adjust it. He says the bubblers don't do much and will hurt my little ones feet when stepping on them but the jets are flush.

With that being said.... We haven't built yet, dig is soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious what a foam jet nozzle looks like. Looking for a bubbler nozzle isn't the easiest thing in the world, unless you spend the big bucks for the lighted LED Pentair nozzles. I looked for about 2 years for the flush mount nozzles I'm using. Otherwise, bubblers are kind of a mystery to pool owners and pool builders. I'm just glad I found a solution that works and only cost me $15.

^ agree. Even my pool plumber is kind of clueless. Finally I told him that the only thing he needs to do is get the 1 1/2 FPT supply pipes in location and trimmed so the CMT nozzles here will be flush with the finish. He wanted to use spa jets...Also, I've set up a separate supply line to the bubblers with a valve to moderate the volume.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.