SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
Anyone planning vacations this year? Where are you going?

Hubby told me to plan a vacation where ever I want to go without flying... So we are going to Myrtle Beach South Carolina. It's our first vacation and I'm very excited to go! I'm taking my TF100 too. :mrgreen:

Nothing specific in 2016 but we are going to the big mousetrap in Florida in about a year. Our daughter will be almost 7 then so a good time to take her. We went to Myrtle for a few days in 2012, was very fun. If you find a pair of glasses in the ocean though I would like them back. Good thing there was a Lenscrafters there.

Casey,

This will be our 50th wedding anniversary and my wife and I are going to tour castles along the Rhine in Germany, with stops in London and Paris. Plan to stop by the beaches of Normandy and take the train under the English Channel just to say " been there, done that". Looking forward, 50 years seemed to be a long time, looking back it took about a week.. Sigh!!

Thanks for asking..

Jim R.

No plans here other than maybe some long weekend trips. We did a 7 day cruise just before Christmas out of Houston on Princess lines to Roatan, Belize and Cozumel which was nice, it was our second time doing that itinerary, first time was also on Princess in January 2013 .

Jim R, Happy Anniversary! That sounds like a lovely celebration.

Have several trips planned for 2016. Some are girl trips, some are family trips, and I even have one just for myself alone. In no particular order, 3 days in Memphis, TN; 4 days in Washington, DC; 7 days in Tampa, FL; 10 days in Navarre, FL; 7-day western Caribbean cruise (NCL); and my own little getaway.

Casey,

This will be our 50th wedding anniversary and my wife and I are going to tour castles along the Rhine in Germany, with stops in London and Paris. Plan to stop by the beaches of Normandy and take the train under the English Channel just to say " been there, done that". Looking forward, 50 years seemed to be a long time, looking back it took about a week.. Sigh!!

Thanks for asking..

Jim R.

50 years... That is so awesome. And your vacation sounds amazing!

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing specific in 2016 but we are going to the big mousetrap in Florida in about a year. Our daughter will be almost 7 then so a good time to take her. We went to Myrtle for a few days in 2012, was very fun. If you find a pair of glasses in the ocean though I would like them back. Good thing there was a Lenscrafters there.

I'll let you know if I find them. :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
10 days in an RV to the Carlsbad, Roswell, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley with a pair of teenagers over spring break. Destin for a week in July. Pool daily! :paddle:

Destin for a week in July.
Oh man, I was there last May and it was incredible. We stayed at Tops'l, which was pretty great. I have to say the mid-bay bridge had me white knuckling the wheel, we all found out that apparently I get a little tense driving on a 2-lane road over open water. It was my wife and I and another couple, we drove down and then the girls flew back while the guys drove home. That went great until my buddy got carsick in Cincinnati construction and I couldn't pull over. Oh well, the car was due for a wash anyway. At least he got his head out the window. :pukel:

Going to The Breakers in Palm Beach.. If you've never been its amazing.

SWFIMG_120213_14423866_IE13P.jpg

breakersaerial_floridasnapshot.jpg

I love me some saltwater fishing, expecially in tropical places.
So, me and a couple of my friends are planning a trip to Belize for a few days before long and are gonna try out the best sailfish fishing on the planet. I hope the fish will be biting.

My bags are packed and Im ready to go.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.