Omnilogic showing clean t-cell 15 warning, but I just cleaned it

Sep 17, 2007
Simi Valley, CA
Hello,

Late last year we put in a new pool. Two weeks ago I went to clean the SWG for the first time. It wasn't very dirty but it had been 5 months since it was installed. So I cleaned it, put it back, everything is working great.

This week I received two warnings from the Omnilogic system to clean the SWG. I am trying to figure out why. When I initially cleaned it I did not see a reset button or anything to reset the 500 hour countdown to the next cleaning. I am assuming this is why I am getting the warning, but I am not sure. Searching on the internet shows that there is an inspect cell LED and a reset button but doesn't show a picture of where the dang thing is. I am thinking this may be just for older systems but I am not sure.

Here is where I found the info: How to Reset Inspect Cell Light - Hayward POOLSIDE Blog

Here is the warning: (I just "cleared" it to see if it would come back)
Capture.jpg

Thanks,
CF

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.