Discobrian24

LifeTime Supporter
Apr 26, 2009
Hello, I am a first time pool owner from the Cleveland Ohio area. Had pool installed yesterday, got it filled, it then leaked all the water out. So as of right now I am not a happy pool owner, but will be soon.

Well they installed the pool and started filling it. Last night there was no leak and I thought all was ok. Pool was about 2 ft full. This morning went out to see how the level was and it was just below the skimmer. Looked to the 1 side of the pool and there was a pond next to the pool. Called the guys at Litehouse and the installer was at the house within a 1/2 hour, ordered a new liner and it will be done Thurs.

The only confusing thing I have is that I dont see anyone on here using Bromine so this is all new to me.

Well nothing has been added to the pool as of yet as it needs drained and a new liner. Now the question is can that "Bromine Canister" (adjustable) be used for chlorine pucks??? If that is the case then it may be cost effective for me to say screw it with the Bromine.

Where is the search function on here??? LOL I cant see it anywhere??

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support