Solar Heater Issue

M_temp

Feb 19, 2016
Fl
New pool owners as we moved in last year and this is our first winter, I am not sure if the solar panel is running through the pump and into the pool. The pool is 60 degrees and has been for weeks, though the thermometers on the solar panel's pipes say 100 & 90 degrees. I am not sure if the valve is turned On to let the water running through the solar panel pipes go into the pool?! Help! (How do I attach pictures of what is by my pump so you can see it?) How do I tell if the Valves are On or Off and which valve opens and closes what?

The solar I once had at another house had those temp guages....they were always off when
water was not running through them and basically reading the ambient temperature.

Does the sun hit the area they are in? probably just reading the air or stuck from last time you used them

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.