Candied Stuffed Jalapeno's -YUM!

Jun 28, 2015
Carrollton, Tx
Cut jalapenos in half long ways and seed. Stuff ea. pepper 1/2 with a long piece of Vermont type cheddar cheese. Wrap with a strip of bacon line up in a aluminum foil pan.
Mix 1/4 cup melted butter with 1/4 splendid brown sugar (butter & brown sugar mixture dependent on how many peppers your making)) pour the mixture over the jalapeno's and bake on the grill until bacon is cooked.
These are always a huge hit at my pool parties!

Alright, I'll play in the jalapeno thread.

Brown 1lb breakfast sausage
Mix in bowl with pkg of cream cheese, 8 oz? 12oz? Can't remember.
Cut jalapenos in half
Fill with sausage/cream cheese mixture
Wrap with piece of thick cut apple wood smoked bacon
Cook in oven 375ish until bacon is cooked

my recipe is similar to pooldv's except I cook mine on my grill and I use Wrights thick cut black pepper bacon. Love love those things!

with all this nice weather we've been having, I might have to whup me up a batch of em tomorrow evening. (if I remember to). Ha!

I grill a lot too. Its about teh only cooking that I can do that's edible. I prolly grill the best Rib Eye that can be found anywhere between Shreveport and Dallas. And my grilled veggies are 2nd best only to my brother.

I don't know about y'all, but we grill all year round, most every night we eat at home, that is. Those jalapeños sound delicious!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My son gave me as a Christmas gift a rack that holds jalapeño on grill. It has holes in it so it holds the peppers vertically. Stuffed with fresh gulf shrimp and wrapped it bacon. Droooooool

Yummmm!!!! I have one of those vertical pepper cooker holders too! Need some cheese in there with the shrimp! Can't believe I never stuck a shrimp in a jalapeno!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.