G'day from Brisbane, Australia

Hi all,

Quick introduction. Reporting in from Brisbane, Australia - where it's beautiful one day, perfect the next (when we're not flooded or experiencing a cyclone.)

Have been a pool owner for the past 2 years after having our pool built along with our house. Have previously been trekking down to the local poolshop each fortnight to get our water tested and my wallet emptied. After receiving some bad advice have decided to start testing and managing things myself. Have bought a Taylor K-2006 kit (lots of trouble getting my hands on one locally) so hopefully will be set.

Dealing with a high cyanuric acid and high chlorine problem at the moment which will see me emptying most of the water from the poolhttps://www.google.com.au/search?sa...ved=0ahUKEwinxovpo4DLAhVIGpQKHbZ8BP0QvwUIGSgA this weekend.

Hope to learn lots and ask relatively informed questions.

Cheers!

Atomic_ute

QxFYf2g.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome all! Almost as warm as my pool at the moment ;)

Love the name. Is it an SS?

^ This guy gets it... No not an SS. Petrol gauge drops to empty just looking at the accelerator pedal as it is. I'd have to get a second job to run a V8.

For all you confused Americans - Holden V6 Sports Utility in "Atomic Green". - Hence atomic_ute. A modern version of the Chevy El Camino.

7sgiBrs.jpg

Last edited:
We had an SV6 in that colour for a while, affectionately known as Gramma's Green Car. I'm driving a boring but nearly immaculate '03 Calais that is amazingly comfortable :) Good to meet you, and yeh, as much as I'd love an SS... better buy more lotto tickets.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support