Should be worried about my pool?

Feb 17, 2016
Dallas tx
My pool had a crack and I was suggested to put staples and replaster.
After they put the staples in they said the staples didn't need sealant or anything. The plaster will fill and hard everything like rock.
After they finish replaster I noticed couple leaks coming throw the plaster inside the pool. They try to dry them but nothing seem stop the leak they are filling the pool like that saying the water pressure will stop the leak and cute the plaster.
Im not to sure about it. What should I do. Pool is starting to fill up now!

imagejpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 77
Generally the process is to clean out the cracks, staple and grout or mortar the cracks then seal with plaster. That process can vary. Do you have pictures of what you started with and each stage of the work. Without complete pictures it's impossible to give you much more than a guess.

We did maybe 3 or 4 pools with "staples". Had to go back and redo them all (without staples). Sometimes, the only way to find out if a type of fix will work is to try it. In the case of staples, they don't work. Epoxy injection seems to be the best fix to correct these types of problems, at least in our area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.