Heatpump recommendations

robl45

Oct 27, 2007
Parkland, FL
As with the other thread I posted on Salt water generators, I'm helping my friend that moved in down the street find a heat pump. From researching it looks like the gulfstream HI-125 would be a good fit. Thats the florida model with 5 year parts and labor warranty. I've also seen the RHEEM heat pumps 6350 I think would be a good fit for 2675 installed. The RHEEM doesn't have as nice a warranty, but is probably 500 dollars cheaper installed over the Gulfstream. The pool is a simple approx 10K gallon no spa pool. Would this be a good fit?

I have the HE-125 and have had only one problem, the fan started to make very loud noise after the first year.
Customer service was great.The problem was the rivets that hold the fan paddles to the main shaft area.Although impossible to see or even wiggle the paddles, just enough to resonate a terrible loud noise when running.
They knew right away what the issue was and sent a replacement within days.Very happy with them.I also bought the cover for it for winters here.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.