Sun Sail-How Much Does It Really Cover?

Jul 12, 2015
Ooltewah, TN
Okay peeps, I have read a few forums. Seems people love the sun sails. One a couple of pictures are shown. Unfortunately I have not seen one set up, so I can't quite wrap my thoughts around how much they shade.

Here's the deal, I am looking at a 16x16x16 or 16x22x16 triangle to add to the corner of my decking. I am in hopes of covering a normal plush couch, two seats and table lounge area. I had them under a full 10x10 canopy and it worked good.

Before I buy all the stuff needed for a sun sail, does this actually cover effectively? Really can't tell. Not sure I have options of putting up two hung different ways on a 90 degree angle.

Thoughts before I purchase? We need some shade out there.

You have to think about what you will connect it to. It is not called a "sail" for nothing!

You will need to watch the sun pattern where you want to put it.......what time of day and season will you use it the most.

Kim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.